Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Perfect Prada Prints

Weeks later I am still in love with Prada's Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. Those colours and those block prints! A feast for the eyes. It's wonderful to see current references to Saint Laurent's Mondrain dress walking down the runway.





There were garments in the collection that I didn't connect with whatsoever- snakeskin coats with fur lapels and faux fur jackets. But the strength of the other garments balanced this out.

I still remain torn over the 'scale' or 'mermaid' garments. However with royal wedding bells in the air for the entire month of April, and Vogue's wedding devoted issue I did find myself thinking that these would be superbly fun wedding dresses. With a kick of colour from those python boots.


Photos from the ever dependable style.com and the fabulous tailoress blog.

No comments: