Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This March I Liked

It's nearly April! Bring on Spring please:)
Some favorite images this last month have been-

My new favorite dress, from kuukukka


I have decided one day, in the not so distance future, I will most definitely color code my books.


Gold bangle from Irish jewellery designer Clare Grennan. I have just invested in one of her rings from this range. Lucky me.



A wonderful cafe somewhere in Poland. Photographed by my friend Johnny McMillan.


My first dog was a Schnauzer.



Currently planning a boat trip down the River Shannon in April. Style inspiration for the trip? Goldie Hawn's yachting wardrobe in Overboard.


Fendi Fall 2011. Loving this color palette.

Acne Fall 2011. I love mustard. Both courtesy of the clever tailoress blog.



Recently purchased favorite fabrics.


Very frame-able tea towel.


Very keen on the paint job on that wall.


In love with this clever and pretty necklace from Michi.



Proenza Schouler's Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear collection. Delicious patterns.


Illustration by Dublin based Gaetan Billault.

No comments: