Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fashion Favorites

Summer is on it's way and I'm dreaming of a new wardrobe..
So I thought I'd share my FAVORITE fashion companies with you.

Cotélac is a French brand. Beautiful shapes and fabrics. I have a lovely skirt I bought from one of their Paris stores, and I've had it for 4 years now! I still wear it regularly and get many a compliment.



Wunderkind is based in Germany. One day my wardrobe will stock a Wunderkind dress! Or two. Absolutely gorgeous prints and daring shapes. They are always right on trend.. but in their own unique way.



And to end on an local note-
A very recent find is the lovely Irish company Charlotte & Jane. Their playful dresses are inspired by the 1950s, a wonderful mix of quirky and classic. You choose the print and style and send them your measurements. Now I know where I'll be getting a new dress to celebrate the arrival of summer from! I just have to make the tricky decision of which one..

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

I just got back from a trip to Paris with a few girlfriends and we spent hours trying on everything in Cotélac! I bought a beautiful dress--in fact, each of us bought something truly unique that we each truly loved. Mine is a hummingbird print dress, and I know I will love it for years to come, too. OOh thanks for these other recommendations --I'll def check them out, now!