Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Create your very own inspiration

It's vital to feel excited when you are starting a new project- to be eager to start work on it. Be that due to what you envisage the final work will look like, or what you are using for a starting point or inspiration.

Creating your own inspiration can be very rewarding indeed. A couple summers ago I was commissioned to do a group of designs that involved farm animals. I was finding it very tough to get into the project and realized I needed to create some inspiration for myself. So I organized a trip and visited an lovely organic farm and photographed some obligingly photogenic animals! You can only imagine how easy the project was after that. Its often worth taking the time to create great starting points.. plus it can be hugely enjoyable!

Slightly wary..

Much more at ease, preparing for the photo.




No comments: